Created in 1975 by the link-up of Ricard and Pernod, the Pernod Ricard Group has gradually grown to become the co-leader in Wines and Spirits it is today – a decentralized Group, with more than 18,000 employees worldwide and a comprehensive portfolio of brands.
- No. 1 worldwide in Premium and Prestige Spirits
- 7,945 M€ in net sales
- 2,056 M€ in profit from recurring operations
- 1,185 M€ in Group net profit
- More than 18,000 employees
- 80 Market Companies covering 3 Regions
- 101 production sites