Created in 1975 by the link-up of Ricard and Pernod, the Pernod Ricard Group has gradually grown to become the co-leader in Wines and Spirits it is today – a decentralized Group, with more than 18,000 employees worldwide and a comprehensive portfolio of brands.
- No. 1 worldwide in Premium and Prestige Spirits
- 8,575 M€ in net sales
- 2,230 M€ in profit from recurring operations
- 1,189 M€ in Group net profit
- More than 18,000 employees
- 80 Market Companies covering 4 Regions
- 96 production sites