Availability of preparatory documents for the Combined General Meeting (Ordinary and Extraordinary sessions) of 15 November 2011
The Combined General Meeting of Pernod Ricard’s shareholders will be held on Tuesday 15th of November 2011 at 2 pm at Salle Pleyel – 252, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré – 75008 Paris, France.
The notice includes the terms and conditions for attending and voting at the Meeting.
Information and documentation pertaining to the Combined General Meeting will be available in the Finance / General Meeting section of Pernod Ricard’s website: www.pernod-ricard.com/fr
In accordance with applicable regulatory provisions:
- any shareholder holding registered shares may, up to the fifth day, inclusive, prior to the General Meeting, request the documentation from the Company. For shareholders holding bearer shares, the exercise of this right is subject to the submission of a shareholding certificate delivered by their financial intermediary;
- any shareholder may consult the documentation at the registered office of the Company.
Shareholders’ agenda: 1st quarter 2011/12 sales – Thursday 20th of October 2011 Regulated Information
About Pernod RicardPernod Ricard is the world’s co-leader in wines and spirits with consolidated sales of € 7,643 million in 2010/11. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin & Sprit (2008). Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector: ABSOLUT Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët champagnes, as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate (formerly Montana), Campo Viejo and Graffigna wines. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of nearly 18,000 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 70 “Market Companies” established in each key market. Pernod Ricard is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.
Pernod Ricard is listed on the NYSE Euronext exchange (Ticker: RI; ISIN code: FR0000120693) and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
Contacts Pernod Ricard
- Jean TOUBOUL / Financial Communication – Investor Relations VP
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 41 71
- Stéphanie SCHROEDER / External Communications Deputy Director
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 42 74
- Alison DONOHOE / Investor Relations
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 42 14
- Florence TARON / Press Relations Manager
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 40 88