Filing of Pernod Ricard’s 2015/16 Registration Document09/28/2016
Pernod Ricard filed its 2015/16 Registration Document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on 28 September 2016 under number D. 16 – 0867.
This document is available on the Company’s website www.pernod-ricard.com and on the AMF website www.amf-france.org.
It is also available at the Company’s registered office – 12 Place des Etats-Unis – 75116 Paris, France.
The Registration Document includes, in particular:
• The 2015/16 consolidated financial statements of the Group;
• The 2015/16 statutory financial statements of Pernod Ricard S.A.;
• The related auditors’ reports on the consolidated and the statutory financial statements;
• The 2015/16 management report including social, societal and environmental information;
• The Chairman’s report on corporate governance, internal control and risk management;
• The Statutory Auditors’ report related to the Chairman’s report;
• The presentation of proposed resolutions to the Combined Shareholders’ Meeting of 17 November 2016;
• Information concerning fees paid to the Statutory Auditors;
• The information on the share repurchase programme.
Q1 2016/17 sales – Thursday 20 October 2016
About Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard is the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits with consolidated Sales of € 8,682 million in 2015/16. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008). Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Kenwood wines. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,500 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 85 “Market Companies” established in each key market. Pernod Ricard is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard is listed on Euronext (Ticker: RI; ISIN code: FR0000120693) and is part of the CAC 40 index.
Contacts Pernod Ricard
Julia MASSIES / VP, Financial Communication & Investor Relations
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 41 07
Adam RAMJEAN / Investor Relations Manager
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 42 14
Sylvie MACHENAUD / Director External Communications
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 42 74
Emmanuel VOUIN / Press Relations Manager
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 44 04
Apolline CELEYRON / Press Relations Officer
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 00 40 97